Address: 77 Leadenhall St, London, EC3A 3DE
THIRD PARTY LINKS
The Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information to these websites.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer the following personal information (“Your Information”):
- Information that you provide when you visit the Website, register for and use Our online services, become a subscriber, request a quote, complete a loan application form or apply for any other product or service.
- Information that you provide to Our partners, credit brokers and affiliates where you have consented to that information being passed to us.
- Information you provide to us when you contact Us by email or SMS.
- Information that we collect about you from documents that are available to the public, such as the electoral register, or from third parties such as credit reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies.
- Information you provide if you report a problem with the Website or if you contact us and request assistance when using the Website.
- Details of your visits to the Website, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, web logs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE USED
We use Your Information in the following ways:
- To contact you, from time to time with details of our other products as well as third-party products, listed here. We will only contact you by email and/or SMS with your consent.
- to update Our records;
- to analyse trends and profiles and carry out assessment and analysis (including credit and/or behaviour scoring, market and product analysis);
- for audit purposes;
- to carry out customer satisfaction research;
- to prevent or detect fraud;
- to meet Our regulatory compliance and reporting obligations
- to ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer
- to develop and improve Our services to you and notify you about changes to Our services
- to enable third parties to carry out any of the above purposes on Our behalf.
|Services (ratewise)||Third-Party Partner|
|Business Loan||What Credit Ltd|
Jones and Co Finance
Simply Factoring Brokers
|Car Loan||Access Financial Services Ltd|
Accept Car Credit Ltd
Concept Car Credit Ltd
MK Finance Group Ltd
MK Car Solution Ltd (Any Credit Car Company)
Motor Market Ltd
What Credit Ltd
|Credit Cards||Capital One Europe Plc (Luma, Ocean)|
MBNA Limited (MBNA Credit Cards)
NewDay Ltd (Aqua, Marbles and Opus)
The Post Office (Post Office Credit Cards)
Vanquis Bank Limited (Vanquis, Aquis, Origin)
Tesco Personal Finance plc (Credit Cards)
|Credit Report||RSDataTech Ltd (UK Credit Ratings)|
Experian Ltd (Experian)
|Mortgage||Access Financial Services Ltd|
Home Mortgage Solutions
Simply Life and Mortgages
DNA Finance Solution Ltd
Trussle Lab Ltd
|Personal Loan||Access Financial Services Ltd|
What Credit Ltd
|Saving App||Plum Fintech Ltd (Plum)|
|Services (shieldwise)||Third-Party Partner|
|Life Insurance||Access Financial Services Ltd|
Prima Insure Ltd
|Health Insurance||Access Financial Services Ltd|
Prima Insure Ltd
HOW YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE SHARED
We may share Your Information with third parties in the following ways:
- We sometimes use agents and service providers to process Your Information on Our behalf. For example, we may use third parties to maintain Our IT systems. Where we use agents and service providers to process Your Information, We will ensure that they have adequate security measures in place to safeguard Your Information.
- We will release your personal information when we are required to do so for legal or regulatory purposes or as part of legal proceedings.
- We may give information we hold about you to third parties as part of the process of selling one or more of our businesses.
- Your Information may be passed to credit reference, fraud prevention, law enforcement agencies and identity and address verification agencies whom may record and use Your Information and disclose it to other organisations for credit reference, debt tracing, fraud and money laundering prevention purposes.
- You confirm you have the consent of any other person whose details are provided by you in connection with your application or enquiry to provide that person’s Information to us and for us to use that person’s Information for the processing of any application that you may submit as a joint application.
- We may transfer Your Information to Our partners, credit brokers and/or to potential lenders or third parties (e.g. car dealerships, debt counsellors and insurers) for the purposes of seeking or arranging finance for you, assessing your application and processing, administering and enforcing any subsequent loan which may be granted. The same partners, credit brokers, potential lenders and third parties may share information with us in relation to your application and in accordance with their Terms and Conditions. For the full exhaustive list of Our partners, credit brokers and/or to potential lenders or third parties we’ve partnered with to help facilitate your application, please contact us.
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Where We have given you (or where you have chosen) a user name, passcode and memorable word which enables you to access certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this user name, passcode and memorable word confidential. You must not share these with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do Our best to protect Your Information, We cannot guarantee the security of Your Information transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received Your Information, We will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
INFORMATION RETENTION & RIGHTS
We only keep information for as long as necessary and in accordance with our retention policy.
WITHDRAWING YOUR CONSENT
If we are processing your personal information with your consent you may withdraw it at any time. Contact us using the information shown above.
IF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS INCORRECT
It is your responsibility to make sure the information you provide is correct.
IF YOU WANT TO RESTRICT THE PROCESSING
If you want us to pause the processing of your enquiry, please contact us. You may wish to do this if you want to correct information or whilst you decide whether to withdraw your consent.
DELETING YOUR INFORMATION
If you want us to delete your information we may be able to do this if you contact us. We can only delete personal information if it does not conflict with our retention policy.
GETTING A COPY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may request a copy of the information we hold about you. We will respond to this request within one month. You can contact us using the details shown above.
PORTABILITY OF INFORMATION
You may ask us for a machine-readable copy of the information you entered into our online enquiry form. We will provide this via a secure method.
MAKING A COMPLAINT
If you are not happy with how we have dealt with your personal information or how we have responded to your questions you may complain to us.